How EchoStat™ Works
Advanced Battery Inspection & Metrology With Ultrasound and Machine Learning
EchoStat™ can handle all common types of battery cells, regardless of size or chemistry. Feasible has systems for pouch, prismatic, and cylindrical cells.
Ultrasound pulses are sent into one side of the cell and response signals are received on the opposite side. EchoStat™ can cover the full area of a cell, and its speed and non-invasive nature makes it easy to integrate into any workflow.
Data is examined through EchoStat™’s analytics platform. Feasible’s proprietary software provides deep insights on the differentials within one cell, between multiple cells, and between production lines.
Screening & Analytics Platform
EchoStat's™ battery inspection & intelligence platform is supported by Feasible's powerful software. Easily monitor processes over time or compare quality across production lines.
Affortable electric vehicles powered by safer, more reliable batteries.
Pilot-scale / Process Eng.
- Accelerated product and process development timelines
- Better optimization of process design
- Enhanced process control for improved yield and process times
- Faster, direct feedback on process drift and excursions
- Improved inbound QC and supply chain management
- Tighter cell selection criteria for better system performance
- Real-time SOC/SOH insights that improve range and lifetime
- Elevated sensitivity to potential safety or maintenance issues
- Faster, more accurate assessment of potential for re-use
- Better bankability with high-fidelity data on performance/reliability
Inspection and Metrology Innovation
Interested in learning more about how EchoStat can improve your battery production workflow?
Get in touch with a member of our team!